Greenery Lodge uses FedEx Priority Overnight service for all deliveries. Deliveries should arrive by no later than 5 PM on the chosen delivery date of your order.
We recommend that you select a delivery date of 2 days before your scheduled event. For example, if you have an event planned for a Saturday, you should select Thursday as your delivery date. If you have an event planned for Sunday or Monday, select Friday as your delivery date.
- Deliveries are only available Tuesday through Friday.
- Please be present and available to accept the package(s) for your order on the day of your delivery. Bring it inside immediately when it arrives. Greenery is sensitive to extreme heat and cold and can be damaged or begin to deteriorate quickly from long exposure to extreme temperatures. Greenery Lodge is not responsible for items damaged after they are delivered.
- You will receive a tracking number the day before your order is scheduled to arrive via email or text message, depending on whichever you provided at checkout. You can also see your tracking number by logging into your Greenery Lodge account if you have one.
- Each quantity of each item in your order will arrive in its own box. For example, if you place an order containing two different items and one of those items has a quantity of two, you will receive three boxes in total. All boxes are part of the same shipment and should arrive together. We will send you the master tracking number when all of your items ship and it can be used to tracking the entire shipment.
- Should the arrival of one of your packages be delayed, please contact FedEx directly at 1-800-GO-FEDEX to see if they can locate your missing package and have it delivered to you immediately. If they are unable to resolve your issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, order number, and missing item so we may try to assist you as best as possible.
- Greenery Lodge is not responsible for any package received before or after the customer's specified delivery date. Greenery Lodge is also not responsible for damages or theft that are incurred once a package is in the carrier's hands.
- Review your shipping address very carefully before submitting your order. Greenery Lodge charges a $20 fee to change the shipping address of an order once the order has already been shipped. This fee is to cover the cost that FedEx charges us to reroute shipments as well as the labor involved to do have the shipment rerouted.
- We only ship within the contiguous United States. We do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, or Canada.