Coontie Fern - Bulk Bunches
We recommend having this product arrive 2 days before your scheduled event. Select a Thursday delivery date if your event is scheduled for Saturday. Select Friday as your delivery date if your event is on a Sunday or Monday.
Disclaimer: Due to the fact that this is a natural living product, the exact shade of color and shape may vary slightly due to natural occurring variation or screen resolution.
Coontie Fern is a fantastic greenery that pairs well with other tropical-styled greenery such as Monstera and Aspidistra. If you're looking for a greenery that will liven up ambiance then look no further.
|Stems per bunch||10 stems|
|Expected vase life||8 days with proper care|
Plant Life & Care
We hydrate your greenery before shipping, however, please make sure to follow the proper care instructions as soon as you receive your greenery.
- Place in bucket(s) of water and cut a few inches off each stem at an angle to allow the stems to properly drink water
- Store in a cool, dark place
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Keep away from things that generate extreme temperatures such as water heaters and air conditioning close
Plant food not included.
- Deliveries are only available Tuesday through Friday.
- Please be present and available to accept the package(s) for your order on the day of your delivery. Bring it inside immediately when it arrives. Greenery is sensitive to extreme heat and cold and can be damaged or begin to deteriorate quickly from long exposure to extreme temperatures. Greenery Lodge is not responsible for items damaged after they are delivered.
- You will receive a tracking number the day before your order is scheduled to arrive via email or text message, depending on whichever you provided at checkout. You can also see your tracking number by logging into your Greenery Lodge account if you have one.
- Each quantity of each item in your order will arrive in its own box. For example, if you place an order containing two different items and one of those items has a quantity of two, you will receive three boxes in total. All boxes are part of the same shipment and should arrive together. We will send you the master tracking number when all of your items ship and it can be used to tracking the entire shipment.
- Should the arrival of one of your packages be delayed, please contact FedEx directly at 1-800-GO-FEDEX to see if they can locate your missing package and have it delivered to you immediately. If they are unable to resolve your issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, order number, and missing item so we may try to assist you as best as possible.
- Greenery Lodge is not responsible for any package received before or after the customer's specified delivery date. Greenery Lodge is also not responsible for damages or theft that are incurred once a package is in the carrier's hands.
- Review your shipping address very carefully before submitting your order. Greenery Lodge charges a $20 fee to change the shipping address of an order once the order has already been shipped. This fee is to cover the cost that FedEx charges us to reroute shipments as well as the labor involved to do have the shipment rerouted.
- We only ship within the contiguous United States. We do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, or Canada.
Due to the nature of greenery products and their sensitive shelf life, Greenery Lodge does not accept returns.
Instead, if you are not satisfied with the quality of your shipment, we request that you kindly email us with your issue, order number, and some digital photos of the affected items to email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving your shipment.
Issues submitted after 24 hours of receipt of shipment will not be granted refunds.
Greenery Lodge does not grant refunds for any of the following reasons:
- Customer selected incorrect delivery address or date of delivery
- Product is fresh but color tone is slightly different than depicted on website
- Product is mishandled by the customer
- Order is cancelled within 7 days of delivery date
- Customer found an alternative product
Refunds will be issued on a per item basis.
If your arrangements contain any wooden pegs please make sure to remove them after unpacking. These wooden pegs are used to protect the product from being damaged if they happen to turn over during shipping and are not meant to be used as decoration.
Additionally, if your product is tied with twine, you can pull the twine by the bow to easily lift your arrangement out of the box. It's not just decoration, it's also practical!
Coontie Fern - Bulk Bunches